Thursday, October 26, 2006

In Closing

Oct. 20, 2006

I have had the opportunity now to re-read my blog, look at the pictures, and sort through some of my thoughts and feelings about the past three weeks. Today I am again awake at 4 a.m., and wondering if this is a schedule that is going to stick.
I am amazed at how much the blog does NOT include, and at the amount of emotions and thoughts that I am still unable to describe or assimilate. Below are a few of my favorite photos. My very own saree, meditating under the Bodi Tree, walking in the Rice Paddies, and of course, “the boys”. Thank you so much for joining me on my journey. Your support, encouragement, comments and love have carried me through the most difficult times, and continually helps to shape who I am. Blessings to you, blessings to your adventures and blessings in finding your bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home